Dr. Sachin Mahajan is a Consultant Neurosurgeon (Brain & Spine Surgery) at Sahyadri Hospital Pune, India. Dr. Sachin Mahajan specializing in neurosurgery is experienced not only in terms of years of experience but also in terms of intensity of exposure hence he standout best Neurologist in Pune. He is efficient in treating various disorders/surgery such as spine surgery, Brain surgery, Migraine, Brain tumors, Minimally invasive spine surgery, OCD, Peripheral Nerve Surgery, Stroke Management, Autism, spine specialist, Back pain treatment, Pain management and to name a few. His area of expertise is Minimally Invasive and Advanced Spine Surgery.
The professional qualification of Dr. Sachin Mahajan is
- M.Ch (Magister Chirurgie) (Neuro-Surgery) – Sir J J Group of Hospitals and Grant Medical College, Mumbai Maharashtra – July 2009.
- M.S (Master Of Surgery- General Surgery))- KEM Hospital and Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai – Jan 2006.
- M.B.B.S ( Bachelor Of Medicine & Bachelor Of Surgery)- Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College & Sassoon Hospitals, Pune – Oct 2000.
Dr. Mahajan has a long list of accomplishments and awards bestowed to his name both medically and in academics. Best Neurosurgeon in Pune approaches towards super specialization in focus zones, for example, interventional neuroradiology, skull base medical procedures, pediatric neurosurgery, and so on. Also He is complete clinical fellowship and workshop in Canada, Japan & India.
Fellowship Details –
- Clinical Fellow- Advanced Neurosurgery: Unit: Prof. H Sano, Fujita Health University, Nagoya, JAPAN – Dec 2009 – Mar 2010.
- Clinical Fellow- Combined Spine: Spine Unit, Foothills Medical Center, Calgary, AB, CANADA – July 2010 – June 2011.
- AO Spine Scoliosis workshop: Lakeshore Hospital, Kochi, INDIA – April 2018.
- ASIA PACIFIC Posterior Spine MIS Instructional Course: Chiang Mai, THAILAND- March 2014.